SEAATS is hiring a Furniture Account Manager/Sales Representative!
We are a specialized furniture solutions company looking for a self-motivated, experienced and energetic Account Manager/Sales Representative to join our team. This is a great position for someone who is a self-starter and wants to be instrumental in growing a new business division for our company. This is a 100% Commission Only sales position with a high commission structure.
Selecting the right commercial furniture requires just the right balance of design, space planning and project management expertise. The design consultants have specialized experience in a variety of office interior project situations. We look first at client objectives and then tailor furniture selections to meet design, style, pricing, and timeline expectations. We work with clients in a variety of industries and with varying design goals and space planning considerations.
We strive to make each project a unique environment that blends the client’s business focus and company culture with the latest in design and space planning and the right furniture selections.
The Account Manager/Sales Representative is responsible for initiating and closing profitable furniture sales with new accounts. This position serves as the primary contact for the client during the sales process and works with the other furniture support functions (design, project management, furniture sales support, etc.) to ensure that client needs are met and client satisfaction is achieved.
- Prospect in the local marketplace for new furniture opportunities.
- Develop local business relationships with various influencers (A/D community, commercial real estate brokers, property managers, network groups etc.) in order to identify potential opportunities early.
- Manage the day to day relationship with new clients.
- Lead the development of creative and innovative solutions to meet client needs in a differentiated manner.
- Collaborate with the Interior Designer to provide solutions that meet client functional, aesthetic and budgetary requirements.
- Develop account plans that maximize penetration and retention.
Work with other company lines of business to provide cross-selling opportunities.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of successful business-to-business sales experience in the commercial furniture industry with the proven ability to meet sales goals through cold calling, networking and referrals (less than 2 years’ experience need not apply)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (Word processing, Excel spreadsheets, project applications)
- Working knowledge of furniture product applications
- Reliable Transportation
For additional employment inquiries: [email protected]